Watermark’s Xactimate Interior Sketch, for new to intermediate Xactimate users, is the second in a series of courses, designed to increase understanding and efficiency using Xactimate. This course prepares the attendee to begin using Xactimate Interior Sketch, including creating rooms, breaks, openings, modifying properties, adding stairs, decks, multiple levels, and much more. View on your desktop, tablet, or mobile device!
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What do I need?
An active copy of Xactimate X1 Desktop or the New Xactimate Online. This can be a free Xactimate demo (see “Get a Demo” link in the navigation menu) or a live copy of Xactimate you use for work. Also, an internet connection is required to access this course, as it is delivered online.
Who is the trainer?
Sean M. Burgess, an Xactimate Certified Trainer. See About Watermark.
What do I learn?
- Adding and Shaping Interior Rooms
- Modifying Room Properties
- Navigating the Sketch Window
- Adding Openings (incl. doors, windows, & missing walls)
- Adding Staircases and Modifying Staircase Properties
- Increasing Efficiency Using Keyboard Shortcuts
- Adding Multiple Levels
- Using Reference Areas and Blocks
How long do I have access to the course?
Course access is provided for a single user on a monthly basis.
What are the minimum system requirements?
Please use the latest version of Edge, Firefox, Safari or Chrome browsers.